Monday, April 9, 2018

My good life

The past year has flown by.  A trip we had been looking forward to was canceled due to an emergency trip and stay in the hospital.  We hope to reschedule this trip some day.  I am now the proud owner of the Freedom(known as Freddie) APQS quilting machine with bliss track system and Quilt Path computer.  I have had no problems adjusting to the new machine.  It is a wonderful quilting machine.  The quilt path will take some time to learn the software and be able to easily use it to quilt customer's quilts. I could not be happier.  My old quilting machine is waiting for the right buyer in my garage.

 When I figure how to post pictures again I will. My picture at the top of the blog is old and also needs changing.  It is a beautiful day out there here in Alabama where you can always count on the weather changing.. I have to get back to work on MU's quilt.  Have a blessed day.

No comments: